Thursday, October 25, 2007

Haunted Feargrounds

I was too busy concentrating on what ghost, ghouls and goblins were about to jump out or creep up behind me to take any pictures at the Haunted Feargrounds. The Coliseum and other buildings at the the Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds have been transformed into the new and improved 'Haunted Mansion.' It is open 7:00p.m.-11:00p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The event is a fundraiser for Jefferson High School music groups.

It has been a few years since I've been to the Haunted Mansion. So, I was ready for some ghostly fun. It took some time to convince some friends they would survive the 30 minute tour. But once we got inside, it was a lot of fun. In fact, I think we all felt 20 years younger as we screamed our way through one scene after another. Watch out for the man with a chain saw in the hay maze and the car that flies over your head with its lights and horn blaring. Don't worry I didn't give away all the fun, there's more surprises inside.....
http://www.feargrounds.org/