Thursday, June 7, 2007

Classroom Feedback

I received a packet of Thank You notes from third grade students at Vinton Elementary School. I talked to the students about television news earlier this year. I thought I'd share some of their comments.

"Last night I watched your show. I saw you were wearing the same outfit. That's how I knew it was you." Miranda

"You're a cool lady and also my aunt told me your old a nough to be a grandma." Dustin

"When I grow up I want you job like yours. It is not because I want to be on TV. I just want to read the news. Your job is the first I will apply for." Cierra

"I think you are the prettiest woman in the whole world and you smell good." Alex

"Miss Scott, do you really ride a horse every day. I hop you don't foll off the horse." Manuel

"I like the part when Travis, me and Marisa were doing the news broadcast (they read a mock newscast) and the part you gave us autograph." Adrian